11. People use you for shade or to block wind.
12. Your legs are always in the way on trains, buses, and airplanes.
13. The points of open umbrellas are always right at eye level.
14. Long sleeves are never long enough when I get home with the shirt and the suitView this image ›
and pants are always way too short.
15. People ALWAYS insist you’ve grown since you last saw them and people ask how tall you are.
16. One size fits all never fits, so you have to sew instead of ready-made.
17. People think it’s socially acceptable to jump on your back without asking.
18. Everyone expects you to be good at sports at least basketball (but you’re not).
19. Long legs means naturally outpacing anyone you walk with.
20. Please help me add number 20