1. Low ceilings and ceiling fans can be dangerous.
2. Hugging that petite fine babe can be awkward.
3. You always have to stand in the back of group pictures even when you want to show off your new shoes or suit.
4. You are the brunt of joke imagine a young child asking you “What’s the weather like up there?”
5. Imagine having to crouch inside a car……
6. Everyone hates you at shows, church etc and don’t want to sit behind you.
7. You are the No 1 errand boy “I need someone tall to grab something!”
8. Most beds are way too small even when you try to slant or curve.
9. You haven’t been able to relax in a bathtub since you were 10 and you have to crouch to use shower.
10. Everyone uses you as a beacon in crowds. Imagine overhearing ‘I will be standing beside “Paul” at the party.
Watch out for part two