Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Presidential Debate Round 2: Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney

"US President Barack Obama's team says he will make a "strong" comeback in Tuesday's debate rematch with Republican Mitt Romney".

Part 1 should be good old debate convincing the audience why we should vote for either of them even if they don't have solution to America problem.

Part 2, lets give both of them a basketball, drop them on the court and lets see who can dunk better.

Part 3, Lets put both of them in a ring and see who is the best boxer.


Sorry its not CNN, i was just dreaming. Let me stand up and go get ready for the debate......

Who do you think will win this time?

1 comment:

  1. Usually I don't learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

    my weblog; jocuri online cu masini

    ReplyDelete