Thursday, January 29, 2009

Most Scriptural Company in Nigeria, Yello

Since Fortune magazine have refused to rate companies following the gospel in Nigeria we will help out.
The bible asks us to give a portion to seven, another to eight, business model call it diversification or multiple stream of income.
I saw an advert saying i should text a few letters to a five digit number and I will win millions, each text cost 100 naira. I thought it was national sport lottery until I saw the colour and discovered that MTN have collected license for lottery business since telecoms is not making enough money. If it's a bonanza, using my phone will qualify me, not a 100 naira text.
I understand, with recession we need to be proactive and one road doesn't lead to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment