Friday, January 30, 2009

Open Letter to Mike Okiro on the goat man of Ilorin

Dear sir,
I would have preferred to write the president but the senate have confused me whether he is on leave or on vacation. I also considered Mr Goodluck, but I don't know whether he is acting or vice president. I will have considered the Senate president or Speaker but I do not want to get involved in any co-chairman tussle.
We need you to look into the big fraud going on the Kwara state command. How can the police commissioner claim he sold a miracle goat, a national treasure, the man goat of Ilorin for three hundred naira only, haba!! A day old ordinary goat is worth more than that. I hereby volunteer to beat the price by paying 400 in any currency including Zimbabwean dollar. I have warned people that we should expect this when the man cut short his leave to handle the case himself and started speaking such big grammar as transmogrification.
Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment