Monday, February 2, 2009

Thisday Award: Intercontinetal, Zenith, GTbank, Diamond, Bank PHB…all the banks won awards.

Gtbank, Aderinokun was CEO of the year but Intercontinental Akingbola was Banker of the year, funny. Zenith Bank was given the best global bank, and can you beat this; Diamond bank was Bank of the year, the only qualification will be the biggest lottery with the 50 mm jackpot. If Diamond bank is the best in Nigeria then we are in worse trouble than we think and my aunty in the village will soon get an award for her esusu business.
Bank PHB was also the most improved, I did not know they were that bad and Access got an award for e-payment…I think all the banks got awards except for savannah bank which shows that if you advertise enough you will get an award. I am compiling my list of 40 awards that i will give banks every year and i am promising each bank will get at least one.

No comments:

Post a Comment